Hard Drive Replace
1TB Hard Drive
Did you know the average shelf life of a hard drive is 3-5 years? Hard drives will over time become degraded causing slowdowns, freezing, and in some cases permanent failure.
Refresh your Gateway / E-Machines PC with a new hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive). A new hard drive will effectively make your computer run like new again. An SSD drive can make your Gateway / E-Machines PC run up to 10x faster!
Our service fee includes a new Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB hard drive, Reinstall Windows and restore your data (if possible).
Please contact us for larger capacity hard drives or multiple hard drives.
Symptoms of a failing hard drive
- Windows boots into "disk check" or "repair" mode
- Hard drive "Imminent Failure" SMART warning
- PC begins to slow considerably or freezes
- PC is older than 3-5 years
- Unusual noises or clicking sound from hard disk
- Files become corrupt or will not load up
- PC suddenly shuts off.
Our team of seasoned Chicago based technicians can save you from impending disaster and get you up and running in no time - usually within 24 hours!